To start off I am very much a bullet points type of guy. I tried writing out a cool story, and well that didn’t work out too well. Here you have a list of some of my favourite things.
Each category is capped at 3 items, which for me and I am sure for you as well is challenging. This does force me to think critically and emotionally about what is important. Let’s dive in.
- Stuff You Should Know: A great way to learn a bunch about a topic in a short period of time.
- Big Questions by Cal Fussman: Listening to Cal reminds me to stay curious. In the episode linked he shares his story of how he travelled the world without having a set place to sleep.
- The One You Feed: Deep conversations that keep me thinking.
Favourite Youtube Channels
- The Mastery of Love: A great guide on how to improve your relationship with yourself and others.
- The Ethical Slut: A kick-ass book on communication (get past the title and peep the game).
- 48 Laws of Power: Life lessons + history class = a win-win.
- Hamburger w/ mustard, pickles, onions, and a tiny bit of ketchup
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Dry Cooked Green Beans
- “It never hurts to see the good in someone. They often act better because of it.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Progress is Irreversible” -Bugzy Malone
- “Maturity comes with experience, not age.” -Ziad K. Abdelnour