- Stuff You Should Know: A great way to learn a bunch about a topic in a short period of time.
- Big Questions by Cal Fussman: Listening to Cal reminds me to stay curious. In the episode linked he shares his story of how he travelled the world without having a set place to sleep.
- The One You Feed: Deep conversations that keep me thinking.
Favourite Youtube Channels
- Earn Your Leisure: I love how they blend business with pop culture.
- Gerard Adams and his Leaders Create Leaders Series: Link to all the seasons
- Dormtainment: A group of college boys tun men creating videos that always make me laugh.
- The Mastery of Love: A great guide on how to improve your relationship with yourself and others.
- The Ethical Slut: A kick-ass book on communication (get past the title and peep the game).
- 48 Laws of Power: Life lessons + history class = a win-win.
- Wonderful by Angel YouTube – Spotify
- Spread Love by Audio Push YouTube – Spotify
- Do It by Tuxedo YouTube (a kick-ass video) – Spotify
- Hamburger w/ mustard, pickles, onions, and a tiny bit of ketchup
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Dry Cooked Green Beans
- “It never hurts to see the good in someone. They often act better because of it.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Progress is Irreversible” -Bugzy Malone
- “Maturity comes with experience, not age.” -Ziad K. Abdelnour